Vintage | Creative | Handmade
Purchase $100.00 in product and receive
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
**Does not include DIY Paint & Products**
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
4. After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
I had fabulous service. I tried to get the IOD transfer to work, but it didn't. I called and the woman I spoke to told me I probably needed to seal my tray. I used chalk paint, and it was too rough. I did as she suggested, and it worked like a charm. And she told me I could contact her any time and she would help. And if the IOD batch was bad, she would replace it or refund my money. Can't get better than that. With service like that, I will be buying everything I can from Stockton Farm.
These onesies are for my first grandchild. They are so cute and different. I am using them to decorate the baby shower and then gift to my daughter. Love them!
Owner & Founder
At Stockton Farm, we are a family-owned business with a passion for all things vintage, creative, and handmade. We believe in the power of tools to support makers and bring beautiful things to life. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we have the tools you need to bring your creative visions to life. Let's create beautiful things together!
57276 Park Rd, Christmas Valley, OR
Thursday - Saturday
8am - 4pm